The 10 Most Popular Massages
There are a great number of massages around the world that most of us have probably never heard of. In this text we will try to introduce popular types of massage.
Massage is a cure
1.Relax massage is the most commonly used type of massage. The therapist, with the help of oil or massage lotion, massages the surface joints of the muscles with long smooth and circular movements. This type of massage is gentle and relaxing and is advisable for first-time massage seekers. This massage lasts for 1 hour.
2.Sports massage is intended for athletes and persons actively engaged in sports, because its main function is not to relax, but to prevent injuries and increase sports opportunities. A combination of multiple techniques is used, and the movements are faster and more intense than relaxing massage. They are most oriented to stretching muscles, which increases their elasticity. Massage lasts 60 minutes, partial 30 minutes.
3. Shiatsu is a Japanese massage where the massager presses a number of acupuncture points and as such acts below the level of the skin and muscles, on the internal organs. Pressing each point improves energy flow and returns the body to balance. It stimulates the flow of life energy, ie, Chi and with its increase the possibility of self-healing increases. Shiac has a beneficial effect on stress, migraines, back pain, obesity, chronic fatigue, etc. It is done through clothing and on a hard surface. The treatment lasts about 45 minutes.
4. Massage with volcanic stones is done by arranging the warm stones along the body in order to relax and regenerate them. The therapist can also massage warm muscles and ligaments with warm stones. This massage is great for detoxification, against stress and tension, rheumatic problems, insomnia, PMS ... Not recommended for pregnant women, heart patients and high-pressure people. The treatment lasts 90 minutes.
5.Aromatherapy is a massage therapy that uses aromatic oils that are selected according to the problem or need, which is treated with a massage. These are usually relaxation and anti-stress, as this type of massage is recommended in connection with stress and emotional problems. The massage lasts for 60 minutes.
6.Anticellulite massage. Ah that cellulite! Anti-cellulite massage is one of, if not the most effective way to remove cellulite. It improves circulation, eliminates toxins and strengthens tissue. The massage lasts from 30 to 40 minutes and is performed in a series of 10 related treatments, which begin after menstruation. One series is not enough and it is advised that it be 3 series. Anti-cellulite massage is an intensive massage, which is why it is necessary for the first massages to be softer that the client does not get bruised. Oils, gels and creams are used for this massage. After the massage, the client wraps in foil and covers with a blanket for 30 minutes.
7. Ayurveda is based on Indian medicine and has a very beneficial effect on the prevention of hair loss, insomnia, migraine, wrinkle repair and purification of the skin and the whole body. Head and body massages are different. Head massage lasts 10-15 minutes and body massage lasts an hour and 30 minutes. It is best to do 7 massages in a row.
8. Reflexology is a massage that is performed on the feet, which presses certain points that stimulate the work of certain internal organs. It is very relaxing and has a beneficial effect on stress, digestive disorders, hormonal balance, insomnia, low back pain, PMS, poor circulation. It lasts from 30 to 50 minutes.
9. Lymphatic drainage is intended to increase lymphatic circulation, venous circulation, detoxify and expel excess fluid. As such it benefits people with varicose veins and capillaries, eliminates the symptoms of "heavy" legs, is good at preventing and eliminating cellulite and strengthening the immune system. The movements are gentle and accompany the lymphatic system, ie they simulate the movement of fluid through the body. Lymphatic drainage is not a massage that treats muscles, but a special procedure for restoring tissue fluid in the body, so it is very important to perform it properly. It can be performed manually or with the appliance. The treatment lasts for an average of 35 minutes, and how much they need to be done depends on the condition, sometimes just a few treatments are enough, and if the condition is more complicated, more than 10.
10. A royal massage or so-called 4-arm massage refers to the simultaneous massage of two therapists, one of them creating movements and the other following it. In this way, the balance of fluid flow in the body is achieved while relaxing both sides of the body. This massage combines relaxation massage, shiatsu, aromatherapy, reflexology ... It has a beneficial effect on relaxation and stress relief, detoxification and lasts for 60 minutes.
Miraculous and relaxing
They say pain is a friend of ours because our body is signaling what is wrong with it. Don't wait for the pain to increase, find your masseuse as you have your hairdresser, manicurist, cosmetician, and surrender to the hands of a professional who will remove the problems you have, whether they are health or aesthetic.
The massage is truly miraculous and after each massage the body is relaxed and reborn. In traditional massage countries, it is a daily activity of most people and most people practice it on arrival.